We have served private equity insurance clients for nearly 20 years and today it is our largest practice. Our core expertise is working with middle-market buyout firms to support their due diligence processes and handle the insurance needs of their portfolio companies, general partners, and directors and officers. Our flexible, team-driven, personal approach means that our service model can be tailored to the needs and processes of each client. Over time, this has led our private equity insurance advisory clients and their portfolio companies to view us as partners and advisors.
Private Equity Insurance Advisory
Specialists in insurance coverage and due diligence for middle-market financial sponsors and their portfolio companies.
Our driving motivation is to provide exceptional service to the people who put their trust in us.
Hoping to learn more about our Private Equity Insurance Advisory Services? CONNECT WITH US TODAY
We have experience across a broad range of industries and transaction types, including buyouts, minority investments, add-on acquisitions, JVs, and cross-border acquisitions.
- Comprehensive due diligence for investments under consideration, including detailed reports, written recommendations, and coverage proposals
- Analysis of risk exposures, coverage gaps, limits, and deductibles for prospective investments or current portfolio companies
- Forecasting of insurance expenses that may affect the earnings analysis or purchase price
- Coordination with clients’ legal partners to review buyers’ and sellers’ exposures and insurance responsibilities prior to closing
- Dedicated service team for portfolio companies and investment professionals
- Regular in-person visits to review business developments and coverage needs
- Portfolio-wide reporting and analysis, as appropriate
- Access to loss control/risk management advisory
- Claim reporting and advocacy
Download our brochure for moreDownload Brochure