WELLNESS AND SAFETY STRATEGIES
Putting employee wellness programs at the forefront of your business helps increase productivity and marketplace competitiveness. Additionally, implementing a wellness program can help reduce costs by potentially decreasing claims volume and premium costs. Wellness programs can fit within any budget and within any organization’s unique culture. Sample wellness programs can include tobacco cessation, weight loss, hydration, nutrition, fitness, fatigue, and recovery time.
STEPS TO IMPLEMENT A WELLNESS PROGRAM
- Use a Survey to Evaluate Needs
- Identify Wellness and Lifestyle Issues
- Establish a Written Wellness Plan and Implementation Team
- Provide Employees with Practical and Accessible Programs
- Integrate Wellness Into the Company Structure
- Provide Wellness Education and Incentives
- Gather Feedback and Results for Future Improvements
RBN CAN HELP
RBN is a comprehensive, single-source solution providing powerful and economical insurance and risk management programs for a broad range of waste and recycling companies. RBN develops customized plans to control liabilities, design a culture of safety, and develop business continuity. With more than 20 years advising waste and recycling companies, we have the knowledge, resources, and confidence to handle all classes of risk.