CONTROLLING RISK & ACCIDENTS: SLIP, TRIP, & FALL
Maintaining a safe environment for employees, contractors, and visitors to your workplace is a necessary part of a risk management strategy. Slips, trips, and falls are among the most prevalent and high-cost workplace accidents.
The financial impact of slip, trip, and fall accidents can range from minor inconveniences to massive liabilities.
TIPS TO HELP PREVENT SLIP, TRIPS, AND FALLS
- Slip-Proof Floors with Non-Slip Micro-Tread Technology
- Create Good Housekeeping Practices
- Reduce Wet or Slippery Surfaces
- Keep Walking Surfaces Clean & Free of Clutter
- Create & Maintain Proper Lighting
- Use Clear, Well-Placed Signage
- Deploy Handrail System
- Wear Proper Shoes
- Control Individual Behavior