SLIP, TRIP, AND FALL ACCIDENT PREVENTION
CONTROLLING RISK & ACCIDENTS: SLIP, TRIP, & FALL
Maintaining a safe environment for employees, contractors, and visitors to your workplace is a necessary part of a risk management strategy. Slips, trips, and falls are among the most prevalent and high-cost workplace accidents.
The financial impact of slip, trip, and fall accidents can range from minor inconveniences to massive liabilities.
TIPS TO HELP PREVENT SLIP, TRIPS, AND FALLS
- Slip-Proof Floors with Non-Slip Micro-Tread Technology
- Create Good Housekeeping Practices
- Reduce Wet or Slippery Surfaces
- Keep Walking Surfaces Clean & Free of Clutter
- Create & Maintain Proper Lighting
- Use Clear, Well-Placed Signage
- Deploy Handrail System
- Wear Proper Shoes
- Control Individual Behavior
RBN CAN HELP
In addition to providing comprehensive insurance and risk management services, RBN provides value-added benefits and a full-service coverage platform to our clients. RBN can help develop safety procedures, employment policies, employee handbooks, and wellness programs. Additionally, RBN provides compliance guidance and access to relevant legislative updates.